the Faculty Art Show
Welcome to the online submissions website for SLCC's VAD the Faculty Art Show.
What You Need to Know
- Full time and adjunct faculty in the Visual Art & Design Department may enter this show.
- Artists may submit up to two (2) original works with no entry fee.
- All works must be gallery ready (2D and 3D works should be ready to display)
- Refer to the Submission Guidelines for all details.
- Call For Entry deadline is November 13, 11:59 PM.
Submit Your Entry Now
Step 1: Register
- Create an account by clicking the ‘Register’ button at the top right corner. A confirmation will be sent to your email.
Step 2: Submit
- Login to your account.
- Submit up to two (2) artworks. Each work is a submission or application.
- Each submission requires a .jpg photo. Learn how to resize images for upload here.
- Please ensure the accuracy of all information about you and your artwork details, as this information will be available during the exhibit.
Step 3: Drop Off
- Artists will be notified of which artwork(s) to bring by November 14 by email.
- The important dates are listed in the sidebar.
- Drop off your artwork.
- Come see the show!
Contact Whitney Hyans at firstname.lastname@example.org or call at 801-957-3474.